No need to wait. Buy the things you need today, then make easy, manageable payments.
The option to pay over time is available to most customers, whether you buy with Affirm or lease-to-own with Snap Finance.
With Affirm and Snap Finance, know exactly what you’ll pay up front, without any surprises.
Here's how it works
Select Affirm at checkout
Then just enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit score..
Choose how to pay
Select the payment schedule you like best, then confirm your loan. You’ll never be charged more than you see up front.
Make easy payments
Just download the Affirm app or sign in at affirm.com to make payments. You’ll get email and text reminders whenever a payment’s coming up. With Affirm, there will never be late fees or surprises.
Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.
Or, try Snap Finance
If Affirm isn't able to help with your purchase, you’ll have the option to apply with Affirm's partner Snap Finance, a lease-to-own provider. Snap will help you set up auto-pay and schedule a payment plan based on your income frequency until you acquire ownership of the merchandise.
Snap leases are subject to an eligibility check and are not available for all products or in all States
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over time. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget. If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and in real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of payments you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don’t need to have a credit card to make a purchase.
- Loan decisions are based not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic payments on your loan
- Go to www.affirm.com/account
- You will be prompted to enter in your mobile number where you will be sent a personalized security pin
- Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click “Sign In.”
- You’ll now see a list of your loans and payments coming due. Click on the loan payment you would like to make
- You can make a payment utilizing a debit card or ACH bank transfer